Be a part of our Recruiting & Scouting and scout the best new startups and most promising your talents in Germany and beyond 🚀
- You proactively scout for startups across social media, communities, networks and using scraping tools.
- You fill up our startup longlist with relevant startups and manage the database
- You track and measure project success using KPIs, create reports and derive actions for the whole team
YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
- You are passionate about Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Sustainability.
- You like doing research and get excited about structuring and analyzing tons of data
- You learn fast, adapt to new tools and enjoy working in a team.
Please be aware of our basic requirements:
- You are available for a full-time six-months internship beginning in January
- You are ready to commute to one of our Frankfurt offices at least 2 times a week
- You speak fluent German and English.
- Dive into the world of startups & innovation: Meet 100s of startups, VCs, corporates and learn how to work with each stakeholder
- Work in a supportive and empowering team of young professionals and industry experts
- Learn outside the box with our monthly professional & personal development sessions
- Have a direct impact on company success: Your ideas matter
- Be responsible for your own projects.
WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
- When: January - June 2023 with the possibility of a full-time job offer upon completion of the internship
- Where: A healthy mix of on-site and remote (you have to relocate to Frankfurt, our office is in Sachsenhausen)
HOW TO APPLY
Use the button below. Our Junior Talent Manager Daria Wittrock looks forward to your application and is here for all your questions! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at +49 151 743 93 028
Please note that we do not accept email applications, make sure to use the application form to apply.