Your potential new employer belongs to the biggest pioneers of E-Commerce and is now looking for their next Junior Consultant to join their Inhouse Consulting Group! This is where strategic and operative projects are implemented for the company and its subsidiaries in Germany and abroad. The main areas of consulting cover all the key issues that move top management: from strategy and portfolio development, international expansion and growth, digital reorientation to process improvement and restructuring.
Their team of more than 35 committed colleagues is constantly developing new and sustainable solutions for the entire Group and is a key driver for the digital transformation of the company's business models.
As a Junior Consultant, you will take direct responsibility for challenging project modules on the Group's central strategy projects.
Your core tasks include, for example, modelling business cases and moderating workshops with (top) management.
- You have a first-rate college degree
- You bring along first consulting experiences - gladly also internationally
- You are a teamplayer, creative and enthusiastic about new things and pull others along
- You think and act in a solution-oriented manner and are willing to take responsibility
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and strong communication skills
- You have the desire and passion to make a difference - if possible also temporarily at other locations
- You speak Business English & German fluently
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Steep learning curve and a wide range of development opportunities
- Innovative working environment
- Flexible working hours (37.5 hours per week, flexitime), home office and sabbatical opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Discounts for your public transport ticket, musicals & amusement parks.